quarta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2013

*It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.*
*My love for you is so strong that no one could kill it, not even you.*
*Live and let live, have and yet give, love and forgive.*
*It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel.*
*You can't sweep people off their feet if you can't be swept off your own.-Clarence Day*
*My grandma told me once of the perfect man...and since nobody's perfect, I learned he exists only in your dreams.*-Lisa Gilbert
*A sad thing about life is when you meet someone that means a lot to you, only to find out in the end, that it wasn't bound to be and you just have to let go.*
*Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back, don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their heart, but if it doesn't, be glad it grew in yours.*
*There are things you would love to hear but you will never hear it from the person from whom you would like to hear it, but don't be deaf to hear it from the person who says it with heart.*
*Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can take it, never say you don't love that person anymore when you can't let go.*
*There are moments in life when you really miss someone so much that you want to pick them up from your dreams and hug them for real.*
*One day I will be able to look you in the eye without feeling the pain I've caused. One day I will be able to stand next to you without wanting to hold your hand. One day I'll get over you. I'm sorry that day hasn't come yet.*
*No man is worth your tears and the one that is won't make you cry.*
*Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, and don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.*
*The hardest thing in life is to watch the one you love love someone else.*
*Never say I love you if you don't really care. Never talk about feelings if they aren't really there. Never hold my hand if you are going to break my heart. Never say you are going to if you don't plan to start. Never look into my eyes if all you do is lie. Never say hello if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever then say you will try. Never say forever cause forever is forever.*
*Some people are just not meant to be in your life no matter how much you want them to be.*
*Love is like money, when you have it you take it for granted, but you don't realize how important it is until it's all gone.*
*It's easy to fall in love, but hard to find someone to catch you.*
*Most people don't realize that while we sit and moon and pine and wish for the love of someone unattainable, there is often someone wishing and praying for and pining for us.*
*If love isn't a game, then why are there so many players?*
*The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers.*
*True love is like a ghost many have talked about, but few have seen.*
*High on a mountain, carved on a rock, are these three words: Forget Me Not.*
*Everyone agrees, when happiness is free, love can guarantee you'll come back to me. That's when. -Shania Twain "When"*
*Why do they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return.*
*I know when you leave, distance will keep us apart. But distance, no matter how far, can't change these feelings in my heart.*
*I dropped a tear in the ocean for you. The day you find it is the day I stop loving you.*
*Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.*
*Sometimes I can't even breathe without thinking of you first.*
*I got one thing on my mind all the time...and it's driving me insane, cuz I miss you like crazy every minute of the day!
*In my case...his absence made my heart grow fonder...but made his heart grow distant and weak. ~Me, Lisa Gilbert
*Sad what we go through just for the chance to be loved...even sadder what we go through when we don't get that chance after wishing and hoping for it for so long. ~Me, Lisa Gilbert
*I liked you because you could make me smile. I fell in love with you because you made me want to be a better person. Now that you're leaving me, what am I supposed to do?- Lisa Gilbert
*I loved you so much before I had my first chance with you. Then you gave me that chance of my lifetime. It was only for a short time, such a short time. Then as my life became filled with happiness and joy, you left me, without explanation. for days I questioned why, for many nights I cried. I promised myself I wouldn't hate you or regret meeting you. But how could I anyway? You made me want to be a better person, you made me smile when I thought I couldn't, you turned my life around...and for this reason I know I'll love you forever.-Lisa Gilbert*
*Why is it that we torture ourselves with love? We hope and wish for that special someone for so long, and it hurts so much to see them love someone else. When we finally get the person of our dreams, they leave sooner or later, gone from your life like a feather floating away in the wind, never to be seen again. We cry endlessly for many nights, remembering their smiles, their kind words, their warm embrace. You can't help but feel joy when you think of their sweet kisses or that special feeling you get whenever you see them. You dream of them and wake up smiling, until you realize it was only a dream and the closest thing you have to that person are the memories and times you shared, that made it all worthwhile. I guess that's why we torture ourselves with love.-Lisa Gilbert*
*Now I can see that we're falling apart, from the way that it used to be. No matter the distance, I want you to know, that deep down inside of me, you are my fire, my one desire.-Backstreet Boys, "I Want It That Way"*
*The course of true love never did run smooth.-William Shakespeare*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário